Closing Date: 10 October 2014
The Maritime Departments of the Transnet National Ports Authority, which operates all tugs, pilotage & dredgers in South African Ports, is offering bursaries to persons interested in a career within the maritime industry.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants will be considered from:
- Matriculants with good symbols in English, Mathematics and Physical Science for ND: Maritime Studies (Navigation) and:
- Studying towards S2 Maritime Studies
How to Apply
Your application should include the following:
- A covering letter outlying your reasons for wanting to go to sea.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) with your name, date of birth, educational background, etc
- Grade 12 results or if currently completing Grade 12 then a copy of most recent results.
- S1 results if currently studying ND: Maritime Studies (Navigation
Comments are closed.