Closing Date: 18 July 2014
To coordinate activities and collate information related the development and review the Transnet Academy’s marketing and communications strategy, plan and policy framework so that efficient, effective and appropriate communications messages are provided to internal and external stakeholders with the objective of promoting the appropriate image of the Academy.
- Degree in Marketing, or equivalent
- Compile a comprehensive draft strategy and implementation roadmap in accordance with the required format including communication plans, policies, procedures, systems and key communication channels.
- Compile a database indicating the role players, expected outputs, contact details, type of agreements and relationships.
- Agree to the expected outcomes from each party and set up SLA’s where required.
- Assist in drawing up events calendar for the year
- Coordinate events in accordance with policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both internally and externally
- Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint and other graphic and/or presentation software.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.