Closing Date: 11 February 2014
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet.
Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The closing date is (time 12H00) on 11.02.2014. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Inspect, maintain and repairs plant and equipment to assist Infra Organisation in attaining pre-determined goals to cost effective maximise the availability of locomotives.
- Service and repair all mechanical equipment in depot
- Service and repair to all fuel Facilities
- Maintain and certified lifting equipment
Qualifications & Experience
- Analyse and interpret.
- Eye-, hand co-ordination.
- Be in possession of a (Code B) driver’s licence and be competent and prepared to drive such a vehicle.
- Administrative work
- Work orders.
- Knowledge to maintain plant and equipment
- Quality awareness.
How to Apply
Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted
Apply Online (99% chance it won’t work on any cellphone) or Fax: 011 7749199