Closing Date: 22 May 2014
To provide support to and receive training form the Group RMO Monitoring and Reporting team as per programme of attachment developed by the Executive Manager: Performance Monitoring and Reporting. This support includes but is not limited to analyzing and assessing the rail, ports and pipelines business’ current and forecast performance against approved targets on a regular basis to identify critical areas for improvement for the integrated enterprise wide performance monitoring reports and management dashboards.
B Degree or equivalent qualification (Commercial / Business / Accounting / Marketing / Economics or similar)
- Support for sourcing, capturing and analyzing relevant rail, ports and pipelines data weekly, monthly and quarterly against approved targets.
- Assist the performance analysts to consolidate appropriate performance reports that provide adequate analysis of the company’s current and forecast performance to enable management to make informed decisions.
- Assist the Manager (Business Intelligence and Data Analyst) in the development and maintenance of various management information application, software and dashboard solutions in conjunction with Group EIMS, in line with business requirements to improve performance management and reporting activities.
- Assist performance analysts to collate relevant data and research inputs from internal stakeholders (in Operating Divisions and Specialist Units).
- Basic Microsoft office skills,
- Data analysis in Microsoft Excel or Access,
- Understanding the role of Transnet in the economy, and
- The role of the RMO within Transnet.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.