Closing Date: 08 August 2012
Duration: 24 Months
Transnet National Ports Authority hereby invites applications from suitably qualified graduates, for a 24-month Graduate Trainee Programme. This training programme is aimed at providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in various departments and does not guarantee permanent placement at the end of the 24 months.
Successful candidates will be involved in different projects within their areas of expertise. They will work under an experienced mentor who will guide them throughout the programme. Graduates will be required to sign a 24-month Agreement and the salary will be in line with the Transnet trainees pay schedule.
Recently qualiﬁed graduates in possession of the 3/4 year qualiﬁcation in the ﬁelds listed below are invited to apply:
Customer Relationship Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Economics)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Economics)
- BTech with Statistics and Research as subjects
- National Diploma in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Business Administration)
- ND/Degree in Public Relations
- ND/Degree in Communications
- National Diploma in Facilities Management
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering (Majoring in Building and Construction)
- National Diploma in Real Estate
- National Diploma in Law (Majoring in Commercial Law)
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Commercial Law)
- B.Com LLB, (Preference with Maritime as a major)
- National Diploma in Safety Management
- B Tech Environment
- B Tech Civil
- Bachelor of Science in Civil
- B Tech in Town Planning
- Any National Diploma with Human Resources Management as a major
- Any Degree with Human Resources Management as a major
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application
- Certified copies of educational qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document.
- Candidates must indicate their area of preference.
Applications should be forwarded to: Sandra Emmenis, Human Resources, Room 105, Ocean Terminal Building, Port of Durban or email responses to: [email protected]
For more information, tel: (031) 361 8718.
Preference will be given to people from designated groups in line with our employment equity plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Comments are closed.