Closing Date: 01 August 2014
- Grade 12 with Maths
- At least 1,6 meters tall
- Obtain and place equipment on train (plus minus 15 kg)
- Check and supplement prescribed equipment i.e. pantograph hook stick (plus minus 5 kg), jumper cables (plus minus 10kg) etc.
- Coupled locomotives (multiple set) through air and vacuum hoses, jumper cable and ensure correct functioning of automatic coupler between locomotives
- Despatch locomotives, operating hand operated points
- Attach and /or detach vehicles according to works order in absence of yard personnel (Equivalent of 45 kg)
- Visual acuity
- Physically able to lift and carry heavy objects (be prepared to be subjected to assessment of physical abilities)
How to Apply
NB: If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.