The Transnet Graduate-In-Training programme is conducted over a 24 month period during which the Graduate-In-Training (GIT) will be assessed on a six monthly basis. This programme will provide GIT with relevant workplace experience through a structured learning programme and organizational support to grow GIT into a position/role within Transnet, if available.
- The Graduate Trainee will be exposed to the following areas, within the Group Capital Integration and Assurance environment:
- The Group Capital Integration Function has the overall capital integration responsibility for Transnet – which includes:
- To create a complete pipeline transparency linked to the Transnet Strategy;
- Provide end-to-end view of Transnet’s largest capital programmes;
- Develop and optimise Transnet’s capital portfolio;
- Drive Project Optimisation through scrubbing teams;
- Capital Portfolio Management
- Business case assessment and vetting
- Capital Governance
- Capital Reporting
- Project Lifecycle
Qualifications & Experience
- A National Diploma / B-Tech / Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance / Accounting) /Engineering Degree / Economics / Information Technology and or Systems Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Legal or Company Secretariat / Librarian / Transport and Logistics;
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID;
- Transnet will only consider applicants that are currently unemployed.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.