Closing Date: 09 July 2015
As part of its Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Engineering is looking for dynamic and recently qualified graduates for the two-year Young Professional Training Programme in the Following areas:
- Human Capital
- Specialist in Training and Development
- Specialist in Productivity Improvement and efficiency
- MIS Specialist Trainee
This drive is aimed at addressing skills requirements and ensuring alignment to the Market Demand Strategy. The Young Professional Training is conducted over a 24 month period during which the Young Professional will be assessed on a six monthly basis. This Programme will provide you with relevant workplace experience through a structured learning programme and organizational support to grow you into a position/role within Transnet Engineering, if available.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Industrial Psychology / Human Resources ETDP / Labour Relations
- Industrial Engineering Diploma
- ICT Qualifications, Graphics and Web designs
How to Apply
Comments are closed.