Closing Date: 08 October 2015
To gain exposure and experience for 24 months in the port planning and development enviroment as required by Transnet National Ports Authority.
To assist TNPA’s Planning and Development team with all capacity and demand related work
- Assist with update of the National Ports Plan
- Assist with various port studies
- Attend and presenting research at meetings and seminars
- Develop and maintain various port simulation models
Qualifications & Experience
BSc Degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering
- Basic computer programming skills
- Microsoft Excel
Skils: Excellent analytical & quantitative skills
How to Apply
Send your application to: [email protected]
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.