Closing Date: 10 August 2014
The primary objective of this position is to prepare a highly talented and qualified individual for a career path in Transport / Logistics Management.
- BCom Accounting / Economics degree.
- A diploma in Transport and Logistics Management or relevant qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be South African citizens
- Application Letter
To ensure that your application is considered, clearly state the position you are applying for as follows: “Graduate-in-Training: Transport”.
- Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, hardworking and a good communicator.
- Advanced computer skills,
- Sharp attention to detail
- Be an efficient, organized, logical individual able to analyze trends /data.
How to Apply
Fax: 086 603 5984
NB: Should you not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.