Generational Training & Development in partnership with the Department of Public Works is looking for academically successful individuals who possess excellent interpersonal skills and are passionate about pursuing a career in Water Science. Applications close 19 January 2015.
The graduates will be placed at the Department of Public Works Water Plants, nationally.
To qualify for this 2 year internship programme, you must have completed or be in the process of completing your undergraduate or postgraduate university degrees in 2014, in the field of:
Fields of study we recruit from:
- Environmental and Water Sciences
- Water Care
Applicants must have an average of 60% or higher (Preference will be given to high performing students with top grades)
Please note: You must be 18 – 33 of age and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. No faxed applications will be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
How To Apply
- Apply online at the Department of Labour https://essa.labour.gov.za/EssaOnline/WebBeans/
- Reference Number: #TSEBO-BOHLALE2015
- Organisation Name: GENERATIONAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT Opportunity Name: Tsebo-Bohlale Graduate Internship Program
- Go to our website and apply online: http://www.e-generational.co.za/tsebo-bohlale-application-form .
- Alternatively, you may download the application form.
- An application form can be e-mailed to you on request: completed forms should be mailed or scanned & e-mailed to us (details are on the form)and attach the following:
- Application form
- Certified copy of your SA identity document
- Full official academic record
Submit completed applications via e-mail to [email protected]
For more information please contact HR on: +27 10 591 2193