Closing Date: 19 February 2016
Tshwane Rapid Transit in Pretoria Central is seeking individuals who are passionate about driving to join their company on a 12 months’ learnership programme.
THE FOLLOWING ARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid South African Identity Document
- Grade 9 with positive proof (certified copies of highest qualification)
- 18 – 35 yrs., need not have a driver’s license
- 35 – 40 , have a valid Driver’s license – Code 10 & 14
- Criminal checks will be done) .
- Willing to enter into a 12 month learnership contract.
- Willing to enter into a performance evaluation contract.
- Be a resident of Tshwane
Candidates who do not meet these minimum requirements need not apply.
Candidates are required to note that this is not an opportunity for permanent employment but for a learnership to simply acquire skills. No employment shall be guaranteed after the completion of the learnership contract.
Successful candidates shall be offered a stipend.
How to Apply
Application letters, including a comprehensive CV should be addressed Ms Lebogang Matlala and be submitted on or before the closing date of 19 February 2016 to the following: Email to: [email protected]
NOTE: Correspondence will be limited to short – listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 2 (two) weeks of this advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Ms. Lebogang Matlala – 01 2 323 1754 office hours: 08h00 – 16h30