Closing Date: 12 January 2016
Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of our ever growing Tsogo Sun family. We value our employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest edition to our family.
Our successful Tables Learners …
- Must attend an 8-week training school
- Will receive a daily transport allowance & meal during training school Be committed to learning and passing ALL assessments during training school in order to qualify as a Trainee Dealer Be prepared to commit to a 12-month FTC contract after qualifying as a Trainee Dealer
- Able to commence Training School on: 15 February 2016.
Our successful Trainee Dealers will……..
- Be trusted team players
- Present a professional and efficient image while on the gaming floor
- Be required to work shifts
If you have these qualifications, join our team: Matric (NQF 4) Maths / Maths Literacy or Accountancy, passing the subject with a minimum “D” symbol, Good Verbal and Written skills, No criminal record & No previous work experience required.
NOTE: Your CV must include contactable references (with telephone numbers) & CERTIFIED copies of your Matric Certificate & ID.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Tsongo Sun Table Dealer Traineeship Programme
* Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail, and details of an entry level assessment will be provided *
* Should you pass the assessment, you will once again be contacted via e-mail, and details of the recruitment process will be provided.