Meet at least one of the following minimum educational requirements:
N2 certificate including four relevant subjects of maths, engineering science, trade theory and a fourth subject as required by the trade; OR
Technical Grade 12 with maths, science, language and related trade theory subject.
- Participate in negotiating the training plan for the apprenticeship or traineeship
- Follow all of the employer’s lawful instructions immediately;
- Obey all workplace health and safety (including dress and equipment) and code of conduct workplace rules;
- Attend work, perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies negotiated in the training plan;
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Pay tuition and student fees to your training organization (your employer may pay these on your behalf);
- Keep the training record in their possession, and produce it to their employer and/or training organization, when requested;
- Maintain courteous and professional behaviour;
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s or trainee’s possession as a result of the training remains the property of the employer;
- Understand that all information obtained from the employer and given in confidence must be kept confide
How to Apply
Comments are closed.