Closing Date: 08 August 2014
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Grade12 Senior Certificate
- Currently studying towards or completed a Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Completed and passed all theoretical modules (Semester 1 up to Semester 4) subjects
- Provision support service to Technicians
- Project progress monitoring and evaluation
- Prepare and produce project progress reports
- Conduct site meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with Community structures and various stakeholders on technical matter.
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of rural development
- Knowledge and understanding of Municipal legislation
- Computer Literacy is vital (A competency test will be conducted as part of the selection process)
- Good communication, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
How to Apply
Post: The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, IXOPO 3276
NB: If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.