Closing Date: 31 August 2012
UCL Company Limited, situated in the beautiful KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, approximately 50km from Pietermaritzburg, operates in a diverse industrial and agricultural environment.
We are seeking a talented, passionate and motivated individual to work in our operations and contribute to our company’s success.
In order to be eligible for this Engineer in Training opportunity, you must have a relevant degree or currently be in the last year of study within the discipline.
Qualification and Skills:
- B.Sc or B Tech Degree, or NHD – Mechanical Engineering
- Strong technical background: Fluid mechanics, mechanical design, strengths of materials, heat transfer, technical drawing
- Analyse and design mechanical engineering systems
- Fault identification and solution finding
- Report writing and technical presentations
- Attention to detail
A three year training programme that will develop the graduate in the practical application of engineering principles to system design, plant maintenance, operations and project management in a diverse heavy industry engineering environment.
The incumbent must be hands-on, practical and quick thinking.
How to Apply
Kindly submit a copy of your qualification, full academic transcript, CV and a copy of ID document to:
The Human Resources Department Attention: Desiree Moodley
P.O. Box 1, Dalton, 3236
Fax No.: 033 – 501 1187 or E-mail to [email protected]
No late applications would be considered. If no communication is received by 17 September 2012, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.