Location: South Africa – Gauteng – Pretoria
Closing date: 15 January 2014.
Salary: Internship stipend
Ref. UMA/SIR 2014/003
- A recognised Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Education or related field
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good team worker who also has the ability to work on his/her own.
- Research support
- Check research documents and research proposals
- Source and compile relevant research reports and articles
- Provide assistance in research project work and other related functions.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including contactable references and a two-page covering letter which explains your research interests and abilities as well as the contribution you feel you will be able to make to research at Umalusi, to UMALUSI, Post Net Suite 102, Private Bag X1, Queenswood 0121 or e-mail: [email protected] for attention: Ms Marie Botha.
Telephonic enquiries may be made at (012) 349-1510.
Short-listed candidates will be required to submit evidence of academic writing such as published papers/articles, conference papers, research projects, etc.
Applicants who have not been contacted by 28 February 2014 must consider their applications as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.