Closing Date: 31 December 2014
BURSARY OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2015 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applications for bursaries offered by UM khanyakude District Municipality are expected from candidates who are studying or have been accepted by an institution of higher learning to study towards the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Commerce / Financial Management
- Information Communication Technology
- Community Development
- Undergraduate students at a Tertiary Institution or completed Grade 12 ;
- Youth residing in UMkhanyakude District Municipality (Umhlabuyalingana, Jozini, Big 5 False Bay, Hlabisa and Mtubatuba) with a willingness to learn and working in a public institution ;
- A South African citizen with a historically disadvantaged background ;
- Preference will be gives to application who excel academically and/or demonstrate potential ;
- Be willing to serve the municipality after completion of studies
How To Apply
Application forms are obtained at the Reception Area of UMkhanyakude District Municipality (Mkuze) and Local Municipalities (Mtubatuba, Hlabisa, Jozini, Big 5 False Bay and Umhlabuyalingana) or on the municipal website.
A comprehensive CV, Proof of Residence, Academic Transcript, Grade 12 Results and ID Document,must accompany the application forms. Where possible, applicants should submit a letter from Tertiary Institutions confirming their enrolment / application. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
Completed application forms and relevant attachments must be hand- delivered at the Reception Area of the above mentioned Municipalities or be posted to: The Municipal Manager, P.O Box 449, Mkuze, 2965. Stand 13433, Kingfisher Road, Remainder of Harlingen Farm, Mkuze, 3965
Enquiries: Mr. D. W. Mtawali, the Skills Development Facilitator at 035 – 573 8600 during office hours
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has not met the requirements. Late applications will not be considered. The municipality reserves teh right not to award bursaries.
Comments are closed.