Closing Date: 24 April 2015 at 15h00
(2 years fixed term contract)
SALARY: R100 000 per annum
(All inclusive package, no benefits or allowances will be payable
UMzinyathi District Municipality is an equal opportunity employer, with its head office based in Dundee, hereby invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the financial intern position.
The incumbent must have a Degree / National Diploma in Financial Management or Equivalent qualifications preferable majoring in Accounting or Economics or Auditing. Computer literacy and good verbal and written skills in Isizulu and English
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Assisting in implementation of Municipal Financial Management Act.
- Assisting in compilation of financial statements, budget and management reports
- Assisting with reconciliation and financial analysis
- Responsible for electronic capturing of financial data and other line functions
- Assisting with Internal Auditing
How to Apply
Written applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications (SAQA validation required for qualifications obtained outside of South Africa), drivers’ license (not learner’s license) and SA identity document must be forwarded to:
The Human Resources Manager
UMzinyathi District Municipality
P.O Box 1965
If not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
(NB: Faxed applications will not be considered)
NB: It should be noted that first preference will be given to internal candidates and the candidate within the District.