Closing Date: 31 May 2013
Umzumbe Municipality is embarking on povertyalleviation and skills development programme aiming at giving 10 unemployed graduates one year practical experience residing within the jurisdiction of Umzumbe Municipality (proof of residence obtained from a ward councillor must accompany the application) on the following departments:
Communications, Corporate Services, Finance, Auditing, Planning, Disaster Management, Technical Services & Youth Development Office
- National diploma / degree in Communications / PR / Journalism / Media Studies
- Librarian Diploma / Degree, Records Management or relevant tertiary qualification in Registry Management
- Diploma / degree in Information Technology
- Diploma / degree in accounting or auditing
- Diploma / degree in development planning
- Diploma / degree in disaster management
- Diploma / degree in public administration
- Diploma / degree in civil engineering
- Diploma / degree in sports management
This is an annual programme and it will run for a period of one year. Youth with disability are encouraged to apply.
NB* Preference will be given to indigent graduates.
All applications are to be addressed to: The Human Resources Manager, PO Box 561, Hibberdene, 4220 or be hand delivered to Mathulini MPCC Sipofu Road, Umthwalume, 4186
All enquiries should be addressed to: Ms TR Mdubeki(Human Resources Manager at 039 972 0005 from 08h00 to 16h30 during the weekdays). Closing date for all applicants is 31 May 2013 at 16h00. NC Mgijima Municipal Manager