Closing Date: 11th September 2015
Core role of In-service Trainees:
- Assisting technologists with innovation / renovation / cost saving opportunities
- Inventory management (ordering of raw materials from factories)
- Sample preparation (formulation development)
- Facilitation of assessment of products (sensory evaluation)
- Sample preparation for consumer research
- Sample preparation for shelf life testing
- Provide technical support for production trials
- Report writing on all tasks delegated
- Analysis of products and raw materials
- Conduct shelf life assessments
- Completing Final Year Degree in – Food Technology / Biotechnology/ Analytical Chemistry ( No outstanding Subjects).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- No dietary restrictions possible due to the nature of this position which requires tasting of all food products
- Driver license (nice to have, not mandatory)
- Candidates with respiratory conditions cannot be considered, for their own safety, due to dust exposure from products
- South Africa work permit needed for non-South Africans
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.