Closing Date: 04 February 2016
Location: Western Cape, Alberton
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd has a great opportunity for qualifying candidates to participate in a National Certificate: Professional Driving learnership NQF level 3.
Learnership opportunities are available in Gauteng and North West provinces for qualifying unemployed candidates. Qualifying relatives/next of kin of USCS Pty Ltd employees may also apply.
Education and Experience
- Must be aged between 23 -35 years old.
- Validly in possession of a minimum school leaving certificate equivalent of grade 10 or higher
- Code 14 Driver’s License
- Valid PRDP
- Clean criminal record
- Good medical record
Key Performance Areas
- Prepare vehicles for a trip
- Handle documentation
- Perform ancillary duties
Skills and Knowledge
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be numerically orientated
Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Unitrans Driver Learnership Programme