Closing Date: 24 August 2015
Universal Coal is looking for suitably qualified and experienced personnel for various semiskilled and unskilled work at Clydesdale Colliery in the Kriel area, Mpumalanga
- Grade 10 or N2
- Mathematics pass at Grade 10 level will be an advantage
- Proof of physical address is Compulsory
- Any relevant certificates must be attached to the application
- Must be in good health
- Have no Criminal record
- Willing and able to work shifts
- Supply a valid certificate of Competency for the position that’s been applied for.
The various roles include, but not limited to:
- Machine operators (Opencast) (ref. NCC – 0MO)
- Plant operators (ref. NCC – PO)
- Weighbridge clerks (ref. NCC -WC)
- Tarpaulin cover attendants (ref. NCC – TCA)
- Fitter assistants (ref. NCC — FA)
- Boiler assistants (ref. NCC – BA)
- Control room operators (ref. NCC – CRO)
- General workers (ref. NCC – GW)
- Front End Loader Operators (ref NCC – FEL)
- Blasting attendants (ref. NCC – BA)
Employment will be subject to Pre-employment medical
Employment may be with the various contractors that will be contracted to Universal Coal
Salary Market related. All-inclusive package
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE LOCAL AFFECTED CITIZENS.
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV to: [email protected] or Fax to 086 653 7427.
Comments are closed.