Closing Date: 10 September 2014
- Free from service commitment with other companies.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Team player with outgoing personality and good networking skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work and travel within Gauteng when required.
- Completed or studying towards Honors or Masters qualification.
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- analyse & deal with complex practical issues
- apply microeconomic analysis to land, housing & transport markets
- conduct economic / financial feasibility studies concerning transport investments
- identify economic problems of transport operations and planning
- stay abreast of general economic and social trends
- cargo coordination and management
- distribution channels
- domestic and international shipments
- import and export markets
- international trading
- the transportation industry
- the principles of transport economics
- the relationship between international transport industries and balance of payments
- Completed BCom. Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Completed BCom. Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Marketing or B-Tech Supply Chain Management / Logistics.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
How to Apply
- Apply for the UTI Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship Opportunity
- Apply for the UTI Sales and Marketing Graduate / Internship Opportunity
- Apply for the UTI Industrial Engineering Graduate / Internship Opportunity