Closing Date: 29 August 2015
UTi is currently accepting applications for their 2016 Graduate intake with programs available within the Industrial Engineering and Sales/Marketing spheres.
- Completed BComm. Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Marketing or B-Tech Supply Chain Management / Logistics / BEng Industrial Engineering.
- Free from service commitment with other companies.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Team player with outgoing personality and good networking skills.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to work and travel within Gauteng when required.
- Completed or studying towards Honors or Masters qualification.
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- work in a team as well as individually
- communicate professionally in English (written and verbal)
- work accurately and with attention to detail
- ability to grasp and process new information
- arrive punctually for work
- work without supervision
- MS Office and Outlook (Internet and E-Mail)
- the transport industry
- warehouse management
- the basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
How to Apply
Apply Online for the UTI Graduate / Internship Programme