Closing Date: 18 November 2015
Grab this opportunity to gain twelve months hands-on work experience in one of our busy Warehouses or Distribution Centres, plus a nationally recognised qualification in one of the following areas:
- Accounting Technician
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Processes
- Freight Forwarding & Custom Clearing
- Freight Handling (Warehousing & Logistics)
- IT: Systems Support & Systems Development
- Project Coordination
- Road Transport Supervision
- Supply Chain Solutions
Candidates also receive a monthly stipend and time off during work for classes where required.
So, if you are interested in a career in Logistics operations, apply for a learnership position (from 16 November 2015) using the link below before the closing date of Friday, 27 November 2015.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- grasp and process new information
- arrive punctually for work
- use MS Word and MS Excel
- open and deal with incoming mail
- work without supervision
- work accurately and neatly
- work within a team environment as well as individually
- basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers
How to Apply
Comments are closed.