Closing Date:21 October 2013
|Area||Location||How to Apply|
|Pretoria (Centurion), East Rand, West Rand Gauteng (South Africa)|
|Project Coordination||Apply Online|
|Freight Forwarding & Customs||Apply Online|
|Information Technology||Apply Online|
|Sales Learnership||Apply Online|
|Freight Handling (Warehousing)||Apply Online|
|Supply Chain Solutions||Apply Online|
|Business Administration||Apply Online|
|Durban KwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)|
|East London, Eastern Cape (South Africa)|
|Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape (South Africa)|
Applicants must have completed Matric / Grade 12, or are currently doing Grade 12 and must be South African citizens.
The programme is a 12-months, full-time commitment (Monday – Friday, with time off to attend classes and examinations / assessments).
Successful applicants will receive a monthly allowance of R3500 per month, to cover the cost of travel to and from the UTi premises where they are based.
The qualification will be issued to the candidate upon successful completion of the 12-months period, as well as successful completion of the required examinations and assessments.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- arrive punctually for work
- open and deal with incoming mail
- operate office equipment (photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards, etc.)
- use MS Excel (intermediate)
- use MS Word (intermediate)
- work without supervision
- ability to grasp and process new information
- work in a team as well as individually
- the basic services and products that a distribution / logistics company offers