Closing Date: 16 December 2012
Value Group Says:
We’re looking for 12 young school leavers or graduates who are willing to be trained up in all aspects of the transport industry as sales people. Over a period of 2 years candidates will be facilitated in various aspects such as sales, sales administration, marketing, finance, operations, warehousing, Forwarding and clearing, Courier, truck rental, logistics, dedicated distribution, CRM, Hazchem and materials handling. Should the candidates be successful they will be place in suitable sales divisions at the end of the period in a full time capacity. A basic salary and benefits will be given whilst in training.
- the candidate must be a school leaver (minimum requirement grade 12) or graduate, prepared to invest 2 years into his/her career. Candidates must be between 18 and 24 years of age.
- must be outgoing personality. Someone that enjoys interacting with people.
- Must have a driver’s licence
- excellent communication skills
- must be enthusiastic and willing to work hard
- must be self-disciplined and self-motivated and can handle a disciplined structured environment
- must be someone who is looking to grow within the company
- must be prepared to work overtime and had good time keeping skills.
- must be well groomed and presentable
- must have their own mode of transport or be able to arrange for transport to and from work.
How to Apply
Submit a CV, a copy of ID, and drivers licence to: [email protected]
If you qualify for an interview you will be notified within three weeks. Should you not have a response within these three week it will indicate that you have been unsuccessful in your application. At the interview you will be expected to do a 5 minute PowerPoint presentation and sell an item or service to a panel of interviewers. People who do not meet this criterion must please NOT apply.
Value is an equal opportunity employer and appointments will be made in accordance to relevant EE policies.