Closing Date: 08 August 2014
Location: Gauteng / Western Cape
Virgin Active is giving the opportunity to unemployed individuals to obtain a qualification by funding a Fitness Learnership. This is a 12 month structured learning program with a practical work experience component which will be done with the training provider Exercise Teachers Association (ETA). If you have the drive and determination to excel and achieve your dream….Apply now! This qualification is registered on the National Qualifications Framework and registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training.
- Matric or Grade 12 qualification
- Must be unemployed
- Between the ages of 18 – 34
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
- Fitness Instructor in a Health Club
- Personal Trainer in a Health Club
- Trainer for school programs
- Trainer for group programs
- Entrepreneur in the Fitness environment
How to Apply
- Gauteng: Apply for the Virgin Active Learnership Programmein Gauteng
- Western Cape: Apply for the Virgin Active Learnership Programme in the Western Cape
Comments are closed.