Closing Date 31 January 2013
- Deliver high standards of general account management for new and existing business accounts
- Cross selling and upselling of ICT solutions on existing database
- Reduce churn of Small Office, Home office (SOHO/SME) clients
- Following up on leads
Key Accountabilities / Objectives
The Business Advisor Internship is a trainee Account Manager in the retail segment servicing Small Office, Home Office (SOHO/SME) Vodacom business product and services. This Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract. A comprehensive training programme will require successful incumbents to excel.
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressure and setback
- Understanding of technical/IT business solutions
- Flexibility and problem handling and solving ability
- Sales – preferable
- Target driven
- Team player
- Stress tolerant
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Matric / Grade12 or any relevant SAQA accredited equivalent (Essential)*
IT or Sales and Marketing Diploma/Degree NQF 6 or Wholesale & Retail Qualification or a SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)*
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read and write)
- South African citizenship, with a valid ID
- Aged between 18 – 25 years
How to Apply
# of Interns
|How to Apply|
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
All Mandatory application questions must be answered
*Please note that the onus lies with the candidate to provide Vodacom with substantial evidence to prove that his/her qualification is equivalent to the required NQF (National Qualifications Framework) level for the specific position
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Comments are closed.