CLOSING DATE: 30 May 2015
Location: Free State: Bloemfontein; Kwa-Zulu Natal: Umhlanga; Limpopo: Polokwane; Mpumalanga: Rustenburg and Nelspruit; Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth and East London; Western Cape: Cape Town.
Are you an undergraduate who wants to work for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa? Look no further than the Vodacom Internship Offering!
We are offering a few lucky interns the fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom in 2015. We have positions available in the following areas:
During the 12 month placement you will receive invaluable experience working within Vodacom on a variety of interesting projects.
Vodacom objectives of Internship Programme is to:
- ·Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for graduates with the required qualifications to develop competence in the telecommunications environment
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment
We are looking for driven, ambitious and competitive interns who are innovative, customer obsessed and not afraid to challenge our existing way of thinking.
If you have a passion for Technology then Vodacom is the place for you!
We will accept applications from candidates with a Degree / Diploma in the disciplines listed below; and if it has been obtained or will be completed by the end of 2015:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light current)
- N6 Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Town planning
- Computer Science
- BCom Accounting
You also need to be willing to sign a 12 month fixed term contract of employment and be fully eligible to work in South Africa.
So what do you get out of it?
- Along with working in one of the top branded companies worldwide, you will also work in a state of the art office with the opportunity to make an impression on the business, gain valuable work experience and enhance both technical and corporate skills, develop a real understanding of area of work so the candidates can make informed career decisions and build contacts and networks within Vodacom
- *Applicants cannot be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
- ·Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment
- ·Create an opportunity for graduates with the required qualifications to develop competence in the telecommunications environment
So what are you waiting for? Get Applying!!!
How to Apply
Comments are closed.