Closing Date: 17 June 2016
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the telecommunications environment.
The internship is a 12 month fixed term programme.
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric (Essential)
- Light Current Electrical Engineering Degree/National Diploma (Essential) or
- BCom Degree or relevant 3 year degree/Diploma (Essential)
- 0-2 Years corporate experience (No more than 2 years)
- MUST be a South African citizen with a valid ID
How to Apply
Comments are closed.