CLOSING DATE: 16 May 2015
Location: Free State: Bloemfontein; Kwa-Zulu Natal: Umhlanga; Limpopo: Polokwane; Mpumalanga: Rustenburg and Nelspruit; Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth and East London; Western Cape: Cape Town.
If you have recently finished matric and have always been interested in working for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa, then this learnership is for you.
We are offering a few lucky Learners the fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom in 2015, to not only get a formal qualification, but also to gain valuable experience in various fields, such as Business Administration, Marketing, Commercial Wholesale and Retail, as well as Project Management.
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for identified business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for individuals who do not have a tertiary qualification to acquire a NQF level 2 formal qualification within a specified field in the telecommunications environment
- Develop competence against the required outcomes within the specified qualification
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment during the programme
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Essential requirements: Applicants must not be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
- Be willing to sign a fixed-term employment contract for 12 months
How to Apply
Apply for the Vodacom Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016