Closing Date: 20 September 2013
SALARY: R100 000 PER ANNUM
2 YEAR CONTRACT
The Vulamehlo Municipality with its seat in Dududu hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
Finance Management Intern (x2)
- B.Com degree or a National Diploma with majors in accounting and/ auditing
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- A valid, unendorsed drivers licence would be an added advantage
Key Performance Areas To assist and hence receive training and exposure in inter alia, the following areas:
- Implementation of financial management reforms and the Municipal Finance Management Act
- General financial administration
- Capital and operating budget administration
- Salary management
- Procurement administration
- Liability administration
- Treasury management
Work experience is not required, as full training and support will be provided, which will expose the successful applicant to all facets of financial services related to Local Government.
Local unemployed graduates are encouraged to apply. It must be noted that at the conclusion of the internship period, the municipality is neither obliged to extend the contract period nor to offer permanent employment.
1. Written Application must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of certificates.
2. Closing Date: 20 September 2013
3. Vulamehlo Municipality is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer.
4. If you do not hear from us within a month from the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
5. Applications must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager and forwarded to the Municipal offices at Dududu or posted to: The Human Resources Manager, Vulamehlo Municipality, Private Bag X 5509, Scottburgh, 4180.
6. Any applicant who canvasses any Councillor/s or Official/s for preference will be disqualified from selection process or from appointment.
7. No faxed or emailed applications would be accepted.
8. Any enquiries in this regard can be directed to Mr TS Khwela (CFO) and Miss ZC Majola (GM Corporate Services) on (039) 974 0450.
Comments are closed.