Closing Date: 29 August 2014
Ref.NO: PF – MFMIP / 05
- a three- year B. com. Degree / Diploma in Financial Management (Economics,
- Accounting or Finance) including either Risk Management and /or Auditing, among others.
- Implementation of GRAP and Budget Reforms
- Financial and Performance reporting
- Change, Risk and Project Management
- Expenditure and revenue management
- Supply chain / procurement management
Ref.NO: PF-IAI / 05
- a three- year B-com degree or Diploma in Commerce majoring in Accounting and
- Auditing or relevant qualification. Have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Assist with planning and development of audit program.
- Assist in execution of audit as per audit program
- Assist in reporting audit findings and make recommendations for corrections of unsatisfactory findings
- Assist in conducting follow-up audit
- Assist in conducting management request or ad hoc audits
|Environmental Health Practitioner
Ref.NO: PF-IAI / 04
- National Diploma in Environmental Health and must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa, 1 year experience (Community Service)
- Must have a valid driver’s license (code 08), be able to cope with workload pressure and be prepared to work long hours.
- Computer literacy (MS-word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Control premises, facilities and goods to ensure compliance with regulations and procedures.
- Control outbreak of communicable diseases to ensure the containment of the diseases.
- To implement municipal health principles.
- Execute municipal health procedures by investigating and monitoring compliance with statutory municipal and environmental health legislations and by-laws.
- Identify and control activities that present health threat to the communities within Waterberg
How to Apply
Post Application Form, a detailed CV, originally certified copies of qualifications, ID, driver’s license and covering letter that indicate the position you are applying for to:
The Acting Municipal Manager, Waterberg District Municipality, Private Bag X1018, Modimolle, 0510 or
Hand delivered to Waterberg District Municipality, Harry Gwala Street, Registry Section, Room 27.
NB: Should you not be contacted within 90 days of the closing date please accept that your application had been unsuccessful.