Closing Date: 30 September 2013
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines:
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
Students are shortlisted and selected based on the current and future needs of the organisation.
- All subjects to be passed each semester, re-writes / failed subjects are at the students own expense
- Vac work to be undertaken during the holiday period
- One week compulsory Students Training in June/July
- Work back period determined by number of years’ sponsorship given (one year work back period for each year of sponsorship).
- Work back period commences on completion of qualification
- Allowance determined by current year and field of study
- Applications from students, already accepted / studying at a University or Technicon, will be processed on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
- Applications from prospective students, who have not commenced their First year studies as yet, will close on 30th September of each year.
How to Apply
Completed In-Service Application Form must be forwarded to: email@example.com