Closing Date: 30 September 2o13
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines:
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
Students are shortlisted and selected based on the current and future needs of the organisation.
- All subjects to be passed each semester, re-writes / failed subjects are at the students own expense
- Vac work to be undertaken during the holiday period
- One week compulsory Students Training in June/July
- Work back period determined by number of years’ sponsorship given (one year work back period for each year of sponsorship).
- Work back period commences on completion of qualification
- Allowance determined by current year and field of study
- Applications from students, already accepted / studying at a University or Technicon, will be processed on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
- Applications from prospective students, who have not commenced their First year studies as yet, will close on 30th September of each year.
How to Apply
Completed Vac Work Application Form must be forwarded to: [email protected]