Closing Date: 31 January 2014
The Premier’s Advancement of Youth (PAY) project will provide matriculants from the class of 2013 with work and training from 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015.
Is this you?
- You have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in 2013 in the Western Cape.
- You are not going to study further in 2014.
- You are a South African citizen, residing in the Western Cape.
- You have no network or support to help you make career choices.
- You are not sure of the next step after school.
- You are financially constrained.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 24.
On-the-job training will be provided in the following departments:
- Department of the Premier
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Community Safety
- Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport
- Department of Economic Development and Tourism
- Department of Environmental Affairs & Development Planning
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Settlements
- Department of Local Government
- Department of Social Development
- Department of Transport and Public Works
- Provincial Treasury
- The Western Cape Education Department (WCED)
What will you achieve?
- Work experience in the public sector.
- Contactable references for your brand new CV.
- A set of skills and experiences that will make you more marketable and employable.
- A year in which to make informed career choices together with a network to back it up.
Make it happen
Ensure that you bring along a copy of your Matric results and identity document. You will be asked to write a brief statement about yourself regarding your:
- Personal details
- Personal profile
- Key skills
- Key achievements
- Hobbies and interests
How to Apply
Comments are closed.