Closing Date: 12 August 2016
Location: Hotazel, Northern Cape
Your driving aim during this program will be to develop and successfully qualify as artisans in:
- Diesel Mechanical,
- Millwright and
- Serious contenders will have a Technical Certificate N2 (Internal employees) / N3 (external candidates);
- Valid Code 08/EB driver’s license is essential.
About the Role
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on Theoretical and Practical learning.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.