CLOSING DATE : 24 June 2016 at 12:00
Duration: 2 Years (contract appointment – no fringe benefits)
Stipend : All incl usive remuneration package of R100 000 p er annum
Ref No: 19 / 2016
The West Rand District Municipality, with its seat authority in Randfontein, invites suitable qualified candidates to apply f or the following vacant positions:
- BCom Degree or equivalent
- Computer literacy, with good knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in financial accounting would serve as a recommendation
- Assist in implementing general recognised accounting practice and budget reforms
- Assist in developing statistical reporting modules
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
- Electronically capture financial data · Assist in the implementation and monitoring of internal controls · Be involved in all financial and management a ccounting systems
How to Apply
1. Applications for the above position be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with originally certified copies of qualifications and a fully completed application form that is available on the WRDM website, www.wrdm.gov.za Applications must be hand delivered for the attention of the Manager:
Human Resources & Development, West Rand District Municipality, Cnr . Sixth & Park Street, Priv ate Bag X033, Randfontein, 1760. A container for hand delivered applications will be placed at the HR section Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 16:00 daily until the clo sing date.
2. Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application.
3 . Applicants who are not invited for an y interview s should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
4. West Rand District Municipality is an e mployment e quity e mployer and applications of female candidates and people with disabilities will receive preference.
5. The WRDM reserves the right not to make an appointment.
6 . Enquiries: Mpho Goreoang , on (011) 411 – 5069 / 5098