Closing Date: 20 June 2014
Location: Western Cape
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
- Valid driver’s licence (Code B/EB).
- Z83 Form
- Certified documents
- Advanced clerical task.
- Maintain an effective record and filing system.
- Type and edit correspondence and reports.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, book venues as required and act as secretariat (minute taking) when required.
- Assist in preparation of presentations, compiling of reports, documents and effective data capturing.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good typing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good written and communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to Apply
Post: Ms JB Salie, The District Director, Cape Winelands Health District, Private Bag X3079, Worcester, 6849
Enquiries: Ms H Liebenberg, Tel: (023)348-8118 / 9