Closing Date: 13 June 2014
Location: Western Cape
Ref.NO: APR – P1 Electrical
The Western Cape Government is inviting suitably qualified applicants to apply for an Apprentice Training Opportunity in the Electrical trade.
- Matric / Technical Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics as a passed subject;
- Persons in possession of a relevant N2 and /or NCV level 4 Certificates are also eligible to apply;
- Relevant NCV level 4 qualification, Electrical Infrastructure Construction;
- N2 with Electrical Trade Theory.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35
- Applicants residing in the Eden Region will be given preference
- Certified copies of ID, qualifications and academic transcripts
- Good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape.
- Knowledge of the Electrical trade;
- General knowledge of the build environment;
- Technical Skills;
- Numeracy Skills (mathematical ability);
How to Apply
Post to: Ms G Lutz, Skills Development Unit, Private Bag 9078, Cape Town, 8001 or
Hand deliver at: The Department of Transport & Public Works, York Building, York Street, George.
Enquiries: Ms G Lutz, Tel: (021) 483 2954
Comments are closed.