CLOSING DATE: 6 June 2014 @ 16h00
STIPEND: R 3 550 per month
Western Cape Liquor Authority, Cape Town
Reference number: INT 1/2014
The intention of this advertisement is to source applications and to create a database of qualified people.
- Qualifications in any of the following fields (Certificates, National Diploma, Degree):
- Business Administration;
- Business Management;
- Finance (experience on a Pastel Accounting system will be an advantage);
- Supply Chain Management;
- Human Resource Management;
- Secretarial and Administrative Duties;
- Communications / Journalism / Marketing.
- A minimum of 3/6 months working experience;
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape;
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and report writing skills.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will receive further correspondence. If you have not received a response from the department within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes. These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests.
How to Apply
Apply for the Western Cape Liquor Authority Internship Programme
Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
ENQUIRIES: Ms S Langeveldt, Tel: (021) 483 9321