Closing date: 30 September 2014
The WorleyParsons bursaries are aimed at full-time students, who have successfully completed their first year. Only applications from 2nd year onwards will be accepted.
BURSARIES – 2014
The bursars will be full-time students while WorleyParsons assists with the financial obligations related to their studies.
A bursary will be awarded for the completion of a degree or tertiary qualification, where after the student will join WorleyParsons as a Graduate-in-Training, where he/she will be required to undergo a pre-determined Graduate Development programme with outcomes based on the student’s relevant field of study.
Each Graduate-in-Training will be assigned a Mentor for his/her guidance.
Fields of Study
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Completed 1st year at University successfully
- University results – C average (65%) or higher
- No failed subjects
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office)
- Planning and organising skills
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Ability to cope under pressure.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.