Closing Date: 15 March 2013
The W&RSETA has made available 1000 bursaries and are available to:
- 500 bursaries employed learners and 500 unemployed learners;
- Learners who are enrolled on a full-time or part-time programme at any South African public university;
- Learners who have been admitted to study at their preferred institution;
- The duration of the qualification should not exceed 4 years.
Bursaries are offered in various fields
- Human Resource Management (specialisation in Training and Development);
- Marketing and Sales;
- Operations Management in Retail Management
- Retail Management;
- Food Technology;
- Purchasing Management (Buyers and Planners);
- Information Technology; and
- Supply Chain Management.
How to Apply
Please print and complete the application form to be submitted with copies of the following documents:
- An updated CV (with contact details etc.);
- A copy of the W&RSETA NQF 4 or 5 certificate;
- A copy of the Matric certificate or equivalent qualification
- Proof of University admission; and a completed application form which is obtainable on the W&RSETA website or the W&RSETA Head office and regional and offices.
For more information about this bursary please contact Ms. Lebo Mphake on 012 622 9500
Comments are closed.