Closing Date: 16 July 2012
Applications now open for SAP Learnership in Cape Town.
The SAP Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for SAP Professionals.
Training will run over a 5 month period during this time learners will be establishing the mandatory ‘foundational level’ through blended learning approach, which includes certification. The training is a combination of classroom & self-study material. During the period the learners will have extensive practical exposure, making sure they become familiar with SAP Business Modules and solutions.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
On completion of this training, the learners should be capable of doing the following:
- Build, implement, configure, model, and troubleshoot solutions and processes; based on profound understanding and deep application skills, project requirements can be transferred into solid customer solutions on:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Procurement Cycle
- Sales Order Management
- Articulate, explain, describe, and outline solutions and processes:
- ERP Basic Organizational structures & master data
- Basics of NetWeaver
- Key processes in Manufacturing Execution
- Lifecycle Data Management
- Inventory & Warehouse Management
- Material Planning & Integration
- Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service
- Project Management
- Human Capital Management
- Business Information Warehouse
- Reporting in Business Warehouse
- Overview of the Functions and Components of SEM Applications
At the end of the56 month programme, learners will be certified as Certified Business Associate with SAP ERP 6.0 (C_TERP10_60:SAP).
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Stipend amounts TBC.
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30.
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics ,Computer Science on HG (with minimum pass of 60%)or business studies or have completed a Post Matric 3 Year IT Qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other Learnership either currently of previously.
Disabled candidates are also considered.
What is the Recruitment process?
- Closing date for applications is 16 July 2012
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-July 2012, consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to apply?
This learnership is open to Cape Town only
Action required: Unemployed Matriculants or Post graduate students may use this opportunity to apply for the SAP Learnership Programme.