Closing Date: 29 September 2o16
- You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
- The Zurich Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
- Commerce: Risk Management and financial management
- Engineering: All fields
- BSc Maths and Statistics
- Actuarial Science
- You will be offered a 12 month fixed contract for the duration of the GDP
As a Zurich Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year
- Deliver against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract. You will rotate through various positions throughout the year, with each position containing specific deliverables.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor with a view to comprehensively understanding the various components of Zurich Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry
- Succesfully complete a GDP Project and present the outcome at the annual Zurich GDP graduation
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
The primary work location is 15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorop, Johannesburg.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Zurich Insurance Group: Graduate / Internship Programme 2017