With this program, Colgate-Palmolive South Africa provides early in career graduates the opportunity to start their development & growth journey in our commercial functions – Customer Development, Customer Service & Logistics, and Marketing .
Successful candidates will gain learning experience via job rotations and project assignments. Upon successful completion of the 18 month programme the Commercial Trainee will be offered a permanent role in the company based on performance and business needs.
As a part of our commercial team, you can help Colgate-Palmolive delight our consumers and customers every day by taking winning actions for brands, contributing to category growth, and building a stronger consumer engagement for mutual growth.
Education / Experience / Competencies Required :
- Minimum B.Com Degree / Honors s preferable in
- Strategic Marketing/ Management /,Business Management or related studies
- Industrial Engineering candidates who wish to pursue a career in the Commercial functions are also invited to apply.
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Possess analytical & problem-solving skills
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Result-focused with strong leadership, and able to work well in team-oriented environment
- Strong implementation / team building /collaboration and project management skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Colgate-Palmolive Graduate / Internship Programme