The Deposita Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree.
The objective of the Deposita Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Deposita; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techno environment.
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree qualification (NQF 7) or a 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will also be considered:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems/Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Administration
Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
How to Apply
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted at [email protected]. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. *only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2022-08-12.
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Short-listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- The Internship programme may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.