Location: Midrand, Johannesburg
- Must be a South African citizen
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
|Business Development Sales
|Commercial Operations• Degree in Health Science or Similar.
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in healthcare environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the General Electric Healthcare Administrator Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the General Electric Business Development Sales Support Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the General Electric Commercial Operations Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the General Electric Finance Graduate / Internship Programme